Pages

11 December 2011

Sofia Vergara express her intention to healty New Year’s

Sofia Vergara, who known as "New Year's Eve" star is still trying to improve herself with her annual New Year's resolution.


Vergara said, "Every year, I have the same resolutions -- to work out more, to eat healthier, to try to hang out more with my friends, because you know, of work, you tend to get a little separated from friends and family, So every year, I say the same things and I try! I think I try harder at the beginning of the year and then I start forgetting about it. I always start working out and then by summer, I'm done."

Vergara, who was selected for an Emmy for Outstanding Supporting Actress in a Comedy Series. She said, "[New Year's] is a special time for everybody and I think most of all, it's the hope of a new year, of a beginning!"

In December, 09 was the opening for "New Year's Eve"

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Share

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More